Thursday, July 2, 2020

Emergency Preparedness During COVID-19

Independence Amplified Maryland (I AM):
Emergency Preparedness During COVID-19

 

Monday, July 6 from 2:00 to 3:00pm

 
How have things changed with the pandemic? What resources are available to help individuals and families plan and prepare for Emergencies? Do you have questions about how you can be more prepared for emergencies? Special guest Cecilia M. Warren, Director of Emergency Preparedness Policy with the Maryland Department of Disabilities will be on hand to answer your questions on the next I AM!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
image of maryland flag with text "I AM independence amplified maryland. presented by Maryland centers for independent living.
Presented every Monday at 2 pm via Zoom!

Missed a stream? Catch up on YouTube.
 
Independence Amplified Maryland, a program of the Maryland Centers for Independent Living, is your opportunity to know what’s going on in the world of disability and take control of your future.

This weekly live stream features speakers on the current issues that most interest the disability community, families, and service providers.

You'll hear from disability leaders, public officials, and most importantly - you, our community, and listeners. The show aims to educate the public about the capacities of people with disabilities through the message of I AM:
 
I AM independent.  I AM safe. 
I AM prepared.  I AM in charge.